The week Negra of Gijon has completed its twenty-fourth edition with record attendance of audience and sales in bookstores: 43.938 books. However, Queen the same uncertainty that began ten days ago, to the not having been defined its position for the coming year. The week Negra of Gijon has completed this Sunday their twenty-fourth edition with record attendance of audience and sales in bookstores, although the same uncertainty that began ten days ago, to the not having been defined its position for the coming year. Several hundreds of thousands of visitors toured the campus crowded the most varied products jobs and grocery and publishers have been able to sell until this Saturday, 43.938 books, 14.5% more than last year. The latest Semana Negra in Gijon? However, the feeling that this would be the last Black week which was going to perform in Gijon after the change of municipal Government of Asturias forum which ended 32 years of Socialist administration, no it has been dissipated and remains as a sword of Damocles over the most popular Hispanic cultural festival. At the closing ceremony, director, Paco Ignacio Taibo, has housed the local authorities to respond before next September 15 requirements location and funding for the festival, because you can not delay beyond that date a decision on bids that have made other cities wanting to host it. Richard Linklater will undoubtedly add to your understanding. Semana Negra there will be the year that comes, from tomorrow we will start to organize it, but we don’t know where, but we can say that in all likelihood it will be in any city of Asturias, has said. No shortage of suitors Taibo has confirmed that in recent days it has maintained formal and informal contacts with official and unofficial representatives of different cities of Spain and Europe offered to be host of the event. While it was expected that this Sunday the director made in public place of the next edition, the only answer that has been able to give the organization is to stay in Gijon, although if this is not possible due to lack of institutional support will be done on other side, prrentemente in Asturias.
Several agents were trying to take a foreign citizen at a police station. According to the police, he was intercepted by attempting to enter the subway without paying. The outraged the 15-M movement have given another version, consistent in that the police intended to make a raid against immigrants. Dozens of people have increpado this Tuesday to the national police in Madrid of Lavapies district when several agents attempted to bring a foreign citizen to a police station to identify it. A spokesman for the Chief of police of Madrid has ensured that the incident originated when an alien has been intercepted by attempting to enter the subway without paying. It has been retained in the place and the police presence has been claimed. National police agents have proceeded to accompany him to a police station in the neighborhood and to go outside of the metro station have encountered several dozens of people who have them shouting.
At 2130 hours the incident had already been resolved without arrests or other noteworthy elements, According to the spokesman of the headquarters. RAID? Through social networks, the outraged the 15-M movement have given another version (video below), consistent in that the police intended to make a raid against immigrants. A video which it said has been recorded in Valencia Street during the incident and in who sees several dozens of people who shout the policemen outside the neighborhood and we are neighbors, we are not criminals has spread from these social networks. These images are several police cars, but no confrontation. Source of the news: dozens of people require police to exit Lavapies without doing a roundup of immigrants